Quest User Guide
Quest is Northwestern's High Performance Computing (HPC) cluster. It is used by researchers throughout the university. Quest is managed by Northwestern IT Research Computing Services. An overview of Quest and information about applying for an allocation (account) can be found on the Research Computing Services website.
- Quest Starting Points
- About Your Quest Account/Environment
- Logging into Quest
- Transferring Data To and From Quest and ....
- Software Management on Quest
- SLURM Job Submission and Monitoring
- Computing Resources Available
- The SLURM Submission Script
- I want to use SLURM to ...
- More information about SLURM Job Submission and Monitoring
- Analytics Node
- Popular Applications
- Genomics Compute Cluster