Authenticating Zoom on your Windows or macOS computer
To use all the features of Zoom that are part of Northwestern's license, including the Zoom plug-in for Microsoft Outlook, you need to authenticate Zoom on your Windows or macOS computer.
- If you haven't already done so, download and install Zoom from https://zoom.us/download.
- Launch Zoom and click Sign In.
- Below, click Sign In with SSO.
- In Your company domain, enter northwestern and click Continue.
- Choose "Use Another Account"
- On the Microsoft splash page, enter yourNetID@ads.northwestern.edu and click Next.
- On the Northwestern Online Passport, enter your NetID password where prompted and click Sign in.
- Confirm your identity with Duo multi-factor authentication
- You will know that you have logged into Zoom if your initials are in the upper right corner.