Authenticating Zoom on your Windows or macOS computer
To use all the features of Zoom that are part of Northwestern's license, including the Zoom plug-in for Microsoft Outlook, you need to authenticate Zoom on your Windows or macOS computer.
- If you haven't already done so, download and install Zoom from https://zoom.us/download.
- Launch Zoom and click Sign In.
- At the right, click Sign In with SSO.
- In Your company domain, enter northwestern and click Continue.
- When prompted, enter your NetID and NetID password.
- You will know that you have logged into Zoom if your initials are in the upper right corner.