Managing Zoom recordings in Panopto
Zoom integrates with Panopto to allow meetings that have been recorded in Zoom to be automatically uploaded to an active account in Panopto. This integration provides a single location for all of your video content, and allows for the meetings to be transcribed, highlighted, and categorized for better search results.
To access your Zoom recordings in Panopto:
- Go to https://northwestern.hosted.panopto.com
- From the dropdown menu, select NU ADFS
- Log in with your NetID and NetID password
- From the left pane, select My Folder, then select Meeting Recordings
- To delete a meeting recording, scroll over the recording and click Delete, then click OK to confirm.
- If you use your school-based Panopto service, the automatic upload of Zoom recordings to that service is unavailable at this time. You must manually download your recordings and upload them to your Panopto service.
- If you use the central Panopto service (northwestern.hosted.panopto.com), then the automatic recording transfer process will take place.