Creating and logging in to your Northwestern Zoom account
Zoom is available to you as long as you have a current, valid Northwestern NetID. A licensed Zoom account will automatically be provisioned for you the first time you log in with your NetID.
- Go to https://northwestern.zoom.us and click the Log in button.
- When prompted with the Online Passport, enter your NetID and NetID password and click Log in.
- Your Zoom dashboard is where you will manage your meetings, recordings, and profile.
- In the upper right, click your profile picture. If this your first time logging in, this might just be your first initial. If the information shows LICENSED, you are using a Northwestern license. However, if your information shows BASIC, you are not.
- In addition, from the left pane, click Account Profile to verify that your Zoom account is part of Northwestern's license (account number 1020213).
- If your account does not show as a Northwestern licensed account, contact email@example.com.