Accessing Northwestern Mobile
The Northwestern Mobile app has been retired. It is no longer be available from the iOS App Store or Google Play. If you currently have the app on your phone, we recommend deleting it; it may continue to work, but we don't guarantee how long or how well it might work.
Please note that this does not affect other Northwestern-related apps. Canvas, NUhelp, Transloc and Northwestern Sports are active apps that will continue to be updated.
You have two options to access Northwestern Mobile content: bookmark https://m.northwestern.edu in your mobile web browser or add that page to your phone's home screen.
Add Northwestern Mobile to your iPhone's home screen
- In Safari, go to https://m.northwestern.edu, then tap the Share icon
- Scroll down to Add to Home Screen and tap it
- Enter the name of your shortcut, then tap Add
Add Northwestern Mobile to your Android's home screen
- In Chrome, tap the menu button
- Tap Add to homescreen
Create a bookmark for Northwestern Mobile
- Open your mobile web browser
- Go to https://m.northwestern.edu
- Create a bookmark