Adjusting the time zone in your Microsoft 365 account
If you notice that the time in your email/calendar is incorrect, it is likely that your settings have you in the wrong time zone. Correcting your time zone is easy.
- Log in to Microsoft 365 webmail at https://office365mail.northwestern.edu.
- In the lower right, click the calendar icon to open your calendar.
- In the upper left, click the gear icon to open your settings.
- On the right side of your window, your current time zone is displayed in the Settings pane. To change it, click the dropdown menu and select your time zone or enter the name of the city where you are located.
- In the upper right click the X to close the settings.