Downloading Adobe Creative Cloud as a student during Spring Quarter 2020
Adobe has permitted temporary student access for its Creative Cloud applications while students are away from campus during the COVID-19 response. The access is expected to be in place through end of July 2020. If you are a student enrolled in classes for Spring Quarter 2020, you have access to this software.
- Once you receive email notification that your access has been provisioned, click the Get Started link within the email message. Note that while the email message indicates that you have access to Adobe Spark, you actually have access to the entire Adobe Creative Cloud suite of applications.
- Enter your official student email address; this will be the one that was on the email message that had been sent to you. This is your official Adobe ID. Then click Forgot password? If you already have an Adobe ID, see below.
- Enter your email address and click Next.
- When you receive email from Adobe, click the link to establish a password for your Adobe ID.
- Go to https://www.adobe.com and log in using your Northwestern email address and new password.
- You should see the Creative Cloud applications available for download.
- If you see this prompt select Personal Account
- if your personal Adobe account wasn't created using your Northwestern email address, you'll be asked for more information.
- Proceed with setting your password.
- Check the checkbox and click Continue.