Proxy Access for Employee Expense Reports
Proxy Access allows you to enter, view, and modify Expense Reports and Cash Advances on behalf of another employee. Proxy Access needs to be set up for each employee for whom you are the proxy
Add Yourself as Proxy for another Employee
- Navigate to Proxy Access: Login to NUFinancials > NavBar > Navigator > Travel and Expense > Manage Expenses Security > Authorize Expense Users
- Make sure Employee ID is selected.
- Enter the Employee ID of the employee you want to be proxy to in the Search Value field.
- If you do not know the employee ID, click the Search Value field magnifying glass. The Look Up Search Value window appears.
- Click the drop-down for the Name field and select Contains, type the person’s partial or full last name, and click Look Up.
- Select the name of the person you wish to proxy; the Look Up Search Value window closes and the Employee ID of the person you selected will automatically populate the Search Value field.
- Click Search.
- Next to the Employee’s name, click the + sign to add your User ID.
- Type your User ID into the new field.
- If you ever need to remove a name, click the - (minus) on that row.
- The Authorization Level will automatically default to Edit & Submit.
Create an Expense Report as Proxy for another Employee
Navigation: NUFinancials > Employee Self Service
- Click the Expenses tile.
- Click Create Expense Report.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to your name to change the name on the expense report.
- Select Change Employee.
- An Employee Search box will appear with the list of names for those you are a proxy.
- Select the Employee’s Name of the person you wish to enter an expense report.
Note: With Proxy Access, you begin on this page, select for whom you wish to complete the expense report. By default, your Name is selected.