Uploading documents to NUsites
In order to embed or add documents to pages and posts on your NUsites site, you will need to upload them first.
Uploading New Documents
The quickest way to add images is to simply hover over the + New option at the top of the page then scroll down and select Media.
- You will be directed to the following screen where you can drag and drop your documents into your media library or you can select documents from the folder you saved them from.
Creating a Link to your DocumentTo insert your uploaded document into the desired location, you must create a hyperlink.
For example, if you wanted to insert your document into the text that says Read More you will take the following steps:
- Highlight the Read More text
- Select the Insert/Edit Link icon
- Grab the document URL
- Paste the URL or type it into the link box
- Hit the blue arrow to save the link
Save the page you are working on by hitting the blue Update button.