Requesting myHR Learn access via email when you're not a Northwestern employee
If you are unable to use this form to gain access to myHR Learn as a non-Northwestern employee, you may follow the steps below.
- Create an email message and copy the fields below into it.
University NetID: _____________
Current student ID (seven digits), if applicable: _____________
Previous Northwestern employee ID or student ID (seven digits), if applicable: _____________
Type of POI requested: Affiliate
Category - choose one (Volunteer, intern, visiting student, incoming student, contractor, medical student, researcher, hospital employee, etc.): _____________
Training needed (e.g., Research Safety, RCR, etc.): _________
First name: _____________
Middle name (indicate N/A if no middle name): _____________
Last name: _____________
Email address: _____________
Date of birth: _____________
Sponsor's Employee ID (this is the PI or supervisor's employee ID): _____________
University Department ID (this ID is specific to your department, ask your departmental administrator for this number): _____________
Campus: Chicago, Evanston, Remote
Start Date: _____________
End Date: _____________
Full-time or Part-time: _____________
- Fill in all of the information completely.
- Send the message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ask your department business administrator or sponsor to also send a message to email@example.com to approve your access to myHR Learn.
- Once the request is approved and created, you will receive an email confirming your access to myHR Learn.