Fixing the "script on this page" error when connecting to GlobalProtect VPN for Windows
The message an error has occurred in the script on this page when trying to connect to GlobalProtect is related to your Internet cache for Internet Explorer. Even if you don't use Internet Explorer, GlobalProtect uses IE as its embedded browser.
- Clear your Internet cache.
- Open the Start menu and search for Control Panel.
- Open the Control Panel and select Internet Options.
- Under Browsing history, click Delete...
- Check all boxes except Preserve Favorites website data, history, and download history.
- Click Delete.
- Connect to GlobalProtect again.