Downloading and activating Adobe Creative Cloud
Northwestern offers Adobe Creative Cloud to faculty and staff. Log in with your Northwestern credentials to download the Adobe Creative Cloud suite.
Downloading your software
- Go to http://www.adobe.com and click Sign In in the top right corner
- Below the Sign In button, click Sign in with an Enterprise ID
- Enter your official Northwestern email address as it appears in the Online Directory.
- If you are using a G Suite account, like an @u.northwestern.edu account, you must use your whole full official email address, not an alias.
Once you have logged in, you will have the option to download applications.
Activating your software
Using the Creative Cloud desktop app
- Click the Creative Cloud icon, located in the taskbar (Windows) or dock (macOS), to open the Creative Cloud desktop app.
- In the Email field, enter your official Northwestern email address, then click into the Password field.
- You will be redirected to a Northwestern-branded login screen.
- Enter your NetID and NetID password, then click Log in.
- Once signed in, your Creative Cloud license and all installed apps and services are activated automatically.
From within a Creative Cloud app
- Launch any Creative Cloud application installed on your computer (for example, Photoshop). You should be prompted to sign in.
- If you are not asked to sign in, choose Help > Sign In, then click Sign in now
- If the Help menu displays Sign Out (your email address), you are already signed in.