Using the Duplicate Collaborator Access Form in SAFER
This form is used to grant a collaborator the same folder permissions and permission levels within a SAFER share (Permission Set) that another collaborator has. This form is only available to the Share Directors.
- Log in to the Duplicate Collaborator Access form with your NetID and password.
- From the Share drop-down, choose the share in which the recipient should be granted the permissions.
- In the Recipient of New Permissions section, enter the information of the person who will receive the duplicated permissions.
- In the Model Collaborator with Permissions to Duplicate section, enter the information of the person whose permissions will be duplicated.
- Click Look-up Permission Sets.
- In the Permission Set to Duplicate drop-down, choose Current.
- Optionally, choose a snapshot, which is a record of all of a person's permissions at a given time.
- Note that the access will be granted at 5:00 PM on the date specified. If the date is today and you submit the form after 5:00 PM, it will take effect immediately.