Using the Remove Collaborator Access Form in SAFER
This form is used to remove a collaborator's access to one, multiple, or all SAFER folders in a share. This form is available to anyone with a Northwestern NetID who has access to the top level SAFER folder(s).
- Log in to the Remove Collaborator Access form with your NetID and password.
- Your information will be displayed at the top of the page.
- Using the radio buttons, indicate Your Relation to the Collaborator
- Using the drop-down menu, select the Collaborator's Organization
- Select the Share for Access Removal
- Choose the Collaborator Position Type
- Fill out the Supervisor section with the information on the departing collaborator's supervisor
- In the Time of Action section, enter a Date on which the collaborator's access will be removed
- Note that the collaborator's access will be removed at 5:00 PM on the date specified. If the date is today and you submit the form after 5:00 PM, it will take effect immediately.