Using the Change Collaborator Access Form in SAFER
This form is used to add or remove collaborators on a single folder that has already been registered in SAFER. Note that this form will not work on a subfolder unless it has already been registered using the Register a Subfolder form. SAFER-registered folders have a "SAFER" tag on them.
This form is only available to Stewards.
- Log in to the Change Collaborator Access form with your NetID and password.
- From the Folder drop-down menu, choose the folder you want to add collaborators to.
- The existing collaborator information, if any, will be displayed.
- To change the collaboration level of an existing collaborator, use the Will Change To... drop-down menu to the far right of the collaborator's name.
- To remove their access entirely, choose the "Remove Access" option in the drop-down.
- To remove a collaborator you accidentally added, use the Remove button to the right of their name.