Feinberg - Connecting to an network printer in Windows via the FSM Print Server
How to connect to an FSM network printer in Windows via the FSM Print Server
- Go to Start > Devices and Printers.
- From the menu bar click the Add printer tab, then select Add a network, wireless, or Bluetooth printer.
- Click The printer that I want isn't listed.
- Select the Find a printer in the directory radio button
and click Next.
- In the Name field enter the appropriate information to find your printer. It may be the name of your building (e.g., ward, 680, or 633); or it may be your department's name cases it may be your department (e.g., MSS).
- Click Find Now, and scroll to the correct printer for your floor.
- Double click your desired printer to begin installation of its printer driver.