Uploading recorded meetings to Panopto
Panopto can be used for hosting new meetings or events, but you can also upload old meetings to Panopto for storage or sharing.
- Access Panopto according to your affiliation:
- Feinberg login: https://feinberg-northwestern.hosted.panopto.com/
- Kellogg login: https://kellogg-northwestern.hosted.panopto.com/
- General Northwestern login: https://northwestern.hosted.panopto.com/
- If you do not have any folders, click the drop-down menu and choose My Folder.
You will see a loading bar as the file is uploaded. Once the upload is complete, you can close the pop-up window to return to the main Panopto screen.
The file will be listed as "Processing" for a few minutes as the contents are finalized within Panopto. After the file has finished processing, you can view and edit the file by finding it in the appropriate folder from the left-hand menu.