Install Senturus Analytics Connector
Follow the steps below to install Senturus Connector.
Senturus Connector needs special customization on how install the product.
- Download "AnalyticsConnector_2.0.0_x64.exe" and run with administrator privilege.
- If any prerequisite software is missing, you will be prompt for downloading and installation prerequisite software first. Otherwise installer will jumps to Select Destination Location page directly.
- This connector needs a license file in order to function. If you don’t have a license key, or the license is expired, you will get an error in Tableau
- To resolve this problem, contact Senturus for a new license file (SenturusODBC.key) and place it in the installation directory which defaults to "C:\Senturus\Analytics Connector".
- Download the DataSourceConfig.xml file from box and place it in the installation directory which defaults to "C:\Senturus\Analytics Connector".
- Link for download: https://northwestern.box.com/v/DataSourceConfig