Finding CATracks Data
CATracks is the alumni system of record for Northwestern. It contains information about students, parents, alumni, faculty, staff, donors and potential donors.
Access to CATracks requires a training course, available through the Alumni Relations and Development department. Detailed materials and job aids are available in MyHR Learn under Explore Systems Training and Support Materials> CATracks.
Data is organized into categories. When searching for information, it helps to think about what kind of data you are searching for ahead of time.
- Giving: Information about donors and their gifts and pledges.
- Biographic: Data about entities, including: Address, Degree, Student Activities, etc.
- Prospect: Individuals or entities that the University has targeted to solicit for donations: Prospect Manager, Prospect Program, University Overall Strategy
- Event: Includes Meetings, Reunions, Club Events, Attendees/ Participants, Event Staff functions that an entity has participated in.
- Committee: Clubs, Trustees, etc. that entities have been part of.
- Committee Participation
- Gift Club