Approval Process: PO Change Request Forms in NUFinancials
This Training Guide will walk an Approver through the process of applying an approval to a PO Change Request Form.
- This guide walks through the Approval Process for the PO Change Request Form. When a PO Change Request Form is created and submitted, it routes to Procurement and Payment Services (PPS) first, for review.
- If the PO is a Grant Subcontract PO, it will also route to ASRSP.
Step 1: Review a PO Change Request Form
Navigation: NUFinancials > Employee Self Service (homepage)
- Click on the Approvals tile.The Pending Approval Page will appear
- Click on the Forms tab from the list that appears on the side bar.
- Select a PO Change Request from the list.
- The Details page for that PO Change Request Form opens.
Step 2: Approve or Deny
- Approval Options
- Click Approve to approve the PO Change Request Form.
- Click Deny to deny the change request. The Requestor is notified via email.
- Enter an Approver comment and click Submit.
- The status will change to Approved.Note: You must add a comment before denying the PO change Request Form. If you do not enter any comments, you will get the following message:
What Happens Next?
- Once you approve the PO Change Request Form, it will route to PPS and ASRSP if applicable.