Joining an alumni club by paying a membership fee in Our Northwestern
Some alumni clubs are free to all alumni. Others may require paying membership dues on Our Northwestern. Paid memberships help support club programming and offer additional member benefits. Eligibility: 1) Be an alumnus whose alumni record is affiliated with the club. Club affiliation is based on the home address listed on your Our Northwestern profile or by following the club’s Space in Our Northwestern. 2) Have an Our Northwestern account.
1. Verifying my alumni record is affiliated with the club I want to join
- Log in to Our Northwestern at http://our.northwestern.edu using your preferred sign in method.
- Under the My Account menu in the upper left, choose Manage My Alumni Clubs
- Click the > symbol next to the headers to see the clubs under those headers. Find the club you want to join. If the checkbox is already checked, then you are affiliated with the club, and you can proceed to the second step below.
- If the box next to the club you want to buy a membership for is not checked, then you must first "follow" the club to become affiliated with it.
- Click the box next to the club name, then click Submit. It will take 24-48 hours for your affiliation to be tied with the club.
- After 24 hours come back and log into Our Northwestern and then proceed to step 2 below.
- Locate the membership form for the club you’d like to join. The links can be found on the alumni website at http://alumni.northwestern.edu/clubs
- Sign in to the membership form using the same credentials you use to access Our Northwestern.
- Complete the form to process your payment.