Cannot login to Everfi class
If you receive an Everfi login message when trying to accessing courses such as Preventing Harassment and Discrimination or Protecting Children, you will need to enable cookies.
Everfi is the third-party vendor providing access through the myHR Learn portal to courses such as Preventing Harassment and Discrimination or Protecting Children. If you see an Everfi login page, you may disregard it. This is an error as you will not be able to login via this screen.
Return to the course in myHR Learn and follow these steps
- Use Chrome or Firefox browser
- Clear cookies and browser cache
- Enable all cookies (including third-party cookies), instructions can be found at this link: https://www.northwestern.edu/hr/documents/learning-performance/howtomanagecookies.pdf
- Launch course from the original link in myHR Learn
- You may leave and return to the training at any point, the course will restart at the point you left off.
- When you've come to the end of the training, please wait until you see the arrow pointing to an exit button. Only use that exit button to exit the training.
- Screenshot any issues
- Save any completion certificates