Deleting an old VPN profile on Windows
Follow these steps if you want to remove an existing VPN profile.
- Press the Windows key or open the Start menu, then search for Settings.
- Select Network & Internet.
- Select Wi-Fi in the left panel.
- Click the link Manage Wi-Fi Settings. You might have to scroll down to find this setting if there are a large number of known or available networks.
- Under Manage Known Networks, select Northwestern and then click Forget.
- Press the Windows key or open the Start menu, then search for PC Settings.
- From the left side select the Connections tab, and under the Wi-Fi section click Manage Known Networks.
- Select Northwestern and click Forget.
- Press the Windows key, then enter Control Panel into the search bar and press the Enter key.
- In the Control Panel, select Network and Internet, then select Network and Sharing Center.
- On the left-hand pane, click Manage Wireless Networks.
- Right-click the current Northwestern connection and click Remove.
- If prompted with a warning click OK.