Using Mobility/Single Number Reach
Single Number Reach offers additional features than the traditional Forward feature. When you enable Single Number Reach, incoming calls will ring on your desk phone twice and then begin to simultaneously ring on your mobile phone. If you don't answer the call on either phone, the call will be directed to your University Exchange voicemail system. You may also set up a date and time parameter for when your calls will be offered on your mobile phone.
Follow these steps to receive incoming office phone calls on your mobile phone simultaneously.
- From the left-hand pane, click My Phones.
- Under Additional Phones click the + to add a phone.
- Enter the phone number you want to forward calls to; make sure you include 9-1 to forward to an off-campus phone.
- Enter a Description for this phone number.
- Use the radio button to Enable Single Number Reach feature.
- Use the radio button to Enable Move to Mobile feature.
- Click Advanced Call Timing to set the date/time parameters.
- Click Save.
- Once the above set-up process is complete, you may enable and disable this feature from your Cisco 7841 office phone by pressing the Mobility soft key and selecting Enable and/or Disable.