Law School - Printing from the Reference Stations at the Law Library
Members of the Northwestern Law Community:
This help document walks you through the process of printing when you are at the physical printer.
- Log on using your NetID
- Open the document you wish to print
- Select the File tab
- Select Print
- Swipe your Wildcard at the printing station
- Enter your PIN*
- Select the document you wish to print
*if you have not yet created a PIN
- From the web browser on your personal computer, go to nuprint.northwestern.edu
- Log in with your NetID and NetID assword
- Click Change Details
- Enter a PIN and click Change PIN
- Continue to the steps above.