Installing WebEx Productivity Tools on macOS
WebEx Productivity Tools allow you to schedule, start, and join meetings quickly without going to the Northwestern WebEx site. Once you've installed the WebEx Productivity Tools, just select the WebEx ball in Outlook to add a WebEx meeting to your calendar invitation.
- Log in to WebEx at https://northwestern.webex.com. If this is first time you're logging in, you will be prompted to download and install WebEx Productivity Tools. If you aren't prompted, select the Meeting Center tab and go to Support > Downloads.
- Once the cwptools.dmg has completed downloading, open it and install the software as you would any other software application. If you need assistance or admin access to install software, contact your local tech support personnel.
- Once the software has been installed, you will be prompted to configure it:
- Enter your @northwestern.edu email address and press Next.
- Select the northwestern.webex.com radio button and press Next.
- In the Online Passport, enter your NetID and NetID password and press Log In.
- Click Close to complete the installation.
- Open Outlook. In the upper right corner, click the WebEx ball to show the Productivity Tools available to you.