Creating an email signature for your @northwestern.edu (Office 365) account using Outlook 2016 for macOS
Email signatures are appended to email messages and generally include the sender's professional contact information. You can have multiple signatures and use them for different purposes.
- From the menu bar, select Outlook > Preferences... > Signature
- Under Signature name, click +.
- Double-click the Untitled signature name, enter a name for it, and press Enter.
- In the Signature box, enter your signature.
- Under Choose default signature, use the drop-down menus to select your preferred signature for New messages and Replies/forwards.