Subscribing to the Northwestern holiday calendar using Outlook 2016/2013 for Windows
You have the option of subscribing to the University's holiday calendar. Subscribing is a one-time process - the holiday calendar will automatically update each year.
- In the upper left, click File > Account Settings, and select Account Settings from the drop down menu.
- Select the Internet Calendars tab.
- Click New...
- Paste the following calendar URL in the open text field:
- Click Add. You can rename the calendar in the folder name field, if desired. Click OK.
- Close the Account Settings window and the holiday calendar will appear within your Outlook Calendar menu (left).
- To have the holiday calendar appear as a tab behind your existing personal calendar, right-click on the holiday calendar tab, and select Overlay.