Sharing your @northwestern.edu (Office 365) calendar in Outlook 2016/2013 for Windows
Your @northwestern.edu calendar can be shared with other users so that they can read events on your calendar. You can decide how much others can see. Note that sharing recipients will need to click Open this Calendar to view your calendar once the sharing invitation is delivered.
- In the bottom left, click the Calendar icon ().
- There are two ways you can navigate to the calendar permissions. From the left hand menu, find the calendar you want to share, then:
- Click it to select it. Then from the Home tab at the top of the Outlook window, select Calendar Permissions.
- Or right-click it, and select Share > Calendar Permissions.
- Click Add User...
- In the search box, search for the person you would like to share your calendar with. Note that you can only share your calendar with other @northwestern.edu addresses.
- Select the desired account, click Add.
- Use the Permission Level dropdown menu to choose the permission levels.
- Click OK. A message will then be sent to the person with whom you want to share your calendar.