Sharing your @northwestern.edu (Office 365) calendar in Outlook Web App (OWA)
Your @northwestern.edu calendar can be shared with other users so that they can read events on your calendar. You can decide how much others can see. Note that sharing recipients will need to click Open this Calendar to view your calendar once the sharing invitation is delivered.
- On the right side of the purple bar at the top, click Calendar.
- In the top right corner, slightly under your name, click Share.
- In the Share with: field, type the name of the person you would like to share your calendar with. You can enter multiple recipients.
- As you are typing, the recipient's name and email address will appear. Click their name when it appears.
- To the right of the person's name and email address, use the dropdown menu to change the permission levels. Alternatively, change the subject line and the calendar you would like to share. The default calendar is your primary calendar.
- Click Send at the top of the window and an email will be sent to the person with whom you would like to share your calendar.