Adding additional email addresses to a Northwestern Box account
If you use many different email addresses for Northwestern University business, you can add additional email addresses to your Northwestern Box account. Any collaboration invites sent to these secondary email addresses will be directed to your existing Box account. Other users will only see your primary email address and all notifications from Box will continue to be sent to your primary address. Note that the primary email address cannot be changed as it is used for Single Sign-On login.
- Log in to Northwestern Box at http://northwestern.box.com .
- In the top right corner, click on the circle with your initials in it, then select Account Settings.
- Under the Account tab, find the Login and Email Addresses subsection and click Add email.
- Type in the additional email address you wish to add, then click Save.
- An email will be sent to the address you entered. Click the verification link in the email to confirm and add the alternate email to you account.