Entering a budget on a newly created placeholder in NUPlans Contributor
After creating a salary placeholder in NUPlans Web, follow these steps to enter the budget in NUPlans Contributor.
- Click the Comp Input tab in the NUPlans Contributor budget grouping for which you already added the placeholder.
- In the Context dimension, verify the [HR_DeptProject] (highlighted in above image) is in your budget group, and if not, select any chart string in your budget group.
- Add the chart string of the funding source in the Fund, Department, Project, and Account columns.
- Enter the budgeted compensation per funding source in the fiscal year salary input column.
- Enter explanatory comments.
- Indicate whether the placeholder is approved or unapproved. If it is unapproved, NUPlans will not calculate benefits and amounts will not flow to Comp Summary or Fund views.