Creating an email signature for your @northwestern.edu (Exchange) account using Outlook 2016/2013 for Windows
Email signatures are appended to email messages and generally include the sender's professional contact information. You can have multiple signatures and use them for different purposes.
- From the Home tab, click New Email > Message > Signature > Signatures...
- Under Select signature to edit, click New and type a name for the signature and click OK.
- In the Edit signature box directly below, enter your signature and click OK.
To choose your default signature:
- On the Message tab, click Signature > Signatures...
- Under Choose default signature, in the Email account drop-down menu, select the email account for which you want to add a signature.
- In the New messages drop-down menu, select the signature you want to default for new messages.
- In the Replies/forwards drop-down menu, select the signature you want to default for replies and forwards.