Connecting to eduroam on Windows Phone
You should be able to connect automatically to the eduroam Wireless Network with YourNetID@northwestern.edu (i.e., if your NetID is abc123, then you would enter firstname.lastname@example.org) as the username and your NetID password as the password through your Network Preferences. If you were not prompted to connect, you can manually configure your connection.
- From your home screen, drag the top of the screen down and select the Settings gear icon.
- Select Wifi from the list of settings, and then select eduroam.
- Enter YourNetID@northwestern.edu as the Username. This is not your email address.
- Enter your NetID password as the Password.
- Select Join. Then select Accept if prompted to trust the netauth2.northwestern.edu certificate (AddTrust External CA Root).