Accessing the Message Archive of a listserv
Whenever anyone sends a message to a listserv, it is saved in the Message Archive for that listserv. You can access individual messages in the archive using the Northwestern Listserv Web Interface.
- Log into the Northwestern Listserv Web Interface at https://listserv.it.northwestern.edu .
- Click Subscriber's Corner in the top left and click the name of the listserv that you would like to see the archive of.
- Not all lists have archives. If it is not listed, then there is not an archive available.
- You can search the message using the Search Archives function on the right, or scroll through the list of weeks to see messages sent by week.
- Click on the subject line of a message to read the message in full.