Adding your Canvas calendar to your Northwestern G Suite calendar
You can easily add your Canvas calendar to your Google calendar by following the steps below.
- Log in to Canvas.
- Go to the Calendar tab and look in the lower right-hand corner for Calendar Feed button.
- Click this button to display a dialogue box with a link to your calendars inside it, then copy the link.
- Open your G Suite calendar.
- In the lower left-hand pane, you will see a line labelled Other calendars. Click the expand arrow on the right side of this to display a drop-down menu.
- Choose Add by URL.
- Paste the link from Canvas in the new field, then click Add Calendar.