Identifying which listservs you are subscribed to
If you change departments, graduate, or are no longer associated with certain groups, you may want to unsubscribe from numerous listservs. If you do not know all of the different listservs you are subscribed to, you can retrieve a list through the Northwestern Listserv Web Interface or via an email command.
Northwestern Listserv Web Interface
- Log into the Northwestern Listserv Web Interface at https://listserv.it.northwestern.edu.
- In the top left click Subscriber's Corner.
- Under the My Lists tab, you will see all of the lists you are subscribed to.
- Send a plain-text email message to firstname.lastname@example.org with a blank subject line and no email signature.
- Type the following command in the body of the message: QUERY *
- Send the email. You'll receive an response with the list of listservs you're subscribed to.