Setting up Skype for Business (Lync) on Android
This document summarizes the steps needed to configure Lync (Skype for Business) on the Android mobile devices.
- Download Skype for Business For Android from the Google Play Store.
- Open Skype for Business.
- In the Sign-in Address field enter your @northwestern.edu address.
- In the Password field enter your NetID password.
- Press Show Advanced Options if it isn't already selected.
- Enter ADS\YourNetID in the User Name field (ie. ADS\abc123).
- To sign in press the arrow button.
You will be prompted to choose your settings, and then Lync 2013 will be configured.