Setting up Pulse Secure SSL VPN client on iOS (iPhone or iPad)
To connect to the SSL VPN on your iPhone or iPad, you must first download and install the Pulse Secure SSL VPN client from the App Store. Once you've installed that application, configure it as follows.
- In the field labelled Corporate email or URL, enter www.vpn.northwestern.edu and tap Submit.
- In the Add a Connection screen, enter the following field information:
- Connection Name = Northwestern SSL VPN
- Username = your NetID
- Make sure these fields are still configured as follows:
- URL = https://www.vpn.northwestern.edu
- Authentication = Password
- Tap Save when you're done. Optionally select Allow or Don't Allow to add this as a VPN Configuration on your device.
- Tap Connect to connect to the SSL VPN, enter your NetID password in the Password field, and tap Log In.