Creating an email signature for your @northwestern.edu (Exchange) account using Outlook Web App (OWA)
Email signatures are appended to email messages and generally include the sender's professional contact information. You can have multiple signatures and use them for different purposes.
- In the top right corner click the gear icon, then click Options.
- From the left side of the page, click Settings.
- Under the Mail tab, in the email signature field, enter your signature.
- Click Automatically include my signature on messages I send to have the signature appear by default on all outgoing messages.
- After you have finished typing in your signature, click Save.
- If you did not choose to automatically include your signature on outgoing messages, you can manually insert it. After you compose an email, click on Insert and select Your signature.