Embedding Northwestern Box to a SharePoint site
If you have a Northwestern Box account and at least Designer Access in SharePoint, you can embed Northwestern Box folders and content into your SharePoint site.
- Log into your Northwestern Box account.
- Right click the file or folder you wish to share, and select More Actions, then Embed Widget.
- In the Embed Widget Settings window, edit the size, theme, and other widget settings as desired.
- Select the text in the Embed Code box and right-click to copy it.
- Log into your SharePoint site and navigate to the page where you want to insert the widget.
- Click Edit at the top right of your SharePoint site.
- Click the Insert tab, then the Embed Code option.
- Paste your code into the Embed window and a preview of the web page should appear.
- Click Insert and the file/folder should now appear on your SharePoint page.
- Click Save at the top right of your SharePoint site.
- Drag the cloud into position as an additional security measure.