Connecting to Northwestern Wireless on Windows Phone
|"eduroam" will be the primary wireless network at Northwestern on December 20, 2021. The "Northwestern” network/SSID will no longer be a visible choice for connecting to the University’s wireless network during the fall quarter of 2021 and no longer an available connection on December 20, 2021. Learn more about this change. Instructions for Connecting to eduroam on Windows Phone|
- On the Start screen, select the Settings tile.
- On the System Settings screen select Wi-Fi.
- Set Wi-Fi networking to On.
- Select Northwestern.
- In the User name and Password fields Enter your NetID and NetID password.
- Set Validate server certificate to On.
- From the drop down menu select the AddTrust certificate.
- Select Done.