Connecting to Northwestern Wireless on Windows Phone
You should be able to connect automatically to the Northwestern Wireless network with your NetID and NetID password through your wireless settings. If you were not prompted to connect, you can manually configure your connection.
- On the Start screen, select the Settings tile.
- On the System Settings screen select Wi-Fi.
- Set Wi-Fi networking to On.
- Select Northwestern.
- In the User name and Password fields Enter your NetID and NetID password.
- Set Validate server certificate to On.
- From the drop down menu select the AddTrust certificate.
- Select Done.