Setting up your @u.northwestern.edu (or other Google G Suite) account in Apple Mail
First, enable IMAP settings on your G Suite account.
Setting up an @u.northwestern.edu, @nlaw.northwestern.edu, @alum.northwestern.edu, or @fsm.northwestern.edu (Google GSuite) account in Apple Mail is a two step process.
- Log in to your G Suite account.
- In the upper right corner click the Gear icon, then click Settings.
- Under the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab, select Enable IMAP.
- Select Mail > Add Account...
- Click the Google radio button and click Continue.
- Enter your full G Suite email address and click Next.
- Enter your account password and click Next.
- Choose which Google apps you want Apple Mail to use, and click Done.