Viewing NetID details and security question answers in NUValidate
If you are a Password Resetter, Password Reset Supervisor or Administrator in NUValidate, you can view details about a NetID:
- the type and status of assertions (HR, CAESAR or manual)
- email addresses
- last password change date
- group memberships
- NetID coordinator
- sponsors (formerly called owners)
- Log in to NUValidate at northwestern.edu/login.
- In the upper left corner of the page click the Menu icon > Manage Identity > View Identity > For Others.
- In the search field below Select Identities from the list, enter a NetID, partial name, SES ID, EmplID or email address and click the magnifying glass.
- To enter more search criteria instead, click Advanced Search > Search.
- Click the row containing the identity you wish to view to display the NetID details.
- If applicable, click Show security questions and answers to view the recorded security questions and answers.