Adding a calendar to Outlook 2016 for macOS
Other calendars, including room resources, other individuals, calendars from the internet, and Shared calendars, can all be added to your Outlook client to view alongside your own calendar.
- Click Calendar in the navigation pane.
- Click Open Calendar or Open Shared Calendar in the ribbon.
- Type the name of the calendar you wish to add into the Search field.
- Click the room(s) or people you would like to add and click OK or Open at the bottom of the window.
- Click OK.
- The added calendars will appear in your list of calendars in Outlook.
- To view another calendar overlaid on your calendar, click the checkbox next to its name.