Adding a calendar to Outlook 2016/2013 for Windows
Other calendars, including room resources, other individuals, calendars from the internet, and Shared calendars, can all be added to your Outlook client to view alongside your own calendar.
- In Calendar view, click Open Calendar in the ribbon.
- Select the type of calendar you wish to add.
- Address Book will list all calendars in the Global Address List (GAL)
- Room List will list all room resources
- Internet will allow you to enter the address of a web calendar
- Create New Blank Calendar adds a new calendar only visible to you and not available on the GAL
- Open Shared Calendar provides a field to enter the name of a calendar shared with you. The calendar owner must first give you permission to view the calendar before you can add it.