Fixing the Northwestern Wireless Error on Windows: "Unable to connect to the network, please contact your administrator"
This article explains how to solve the error "Unable to connect to the network, please contact your administrator" on a windows machine. This is usually indicative of a password that is incorrectly saved.
- Go to Northwestern Wireless Network Properties.
- Click the Security tab.
- Under Selected Authentication Method click Advanced Settings.
- Check the Specify Authentication Mode box.
- Select User Authentication from the drop-down menu.
- Click Save Credentials and enter your NetID and NetID password in the pop-up window.