Setting up Skype for Business (Lync) on iOS (iPhone or iPad)
Skype for Business is a collaboration and communication tool that is available on IOS though the Skype for Business app.
Installing the Skype for Business application on your mobile device is as easy as installing any other application.
- From your iPhone or iPad, select the App Store icon and search for Skype for Business.
- Tap the Get button and tap Install. You may be prompted to enter your Apple ID and Password.
If your device is connected to the internet, signing in is as easy as starting the application.
- On the home screen, tap the Skype for Business icon.
- When you first open the application, you will see a few introductory screens. Navigate forward by tapping the buttons that appear.
- Make sure that Auto-Detect Server is set to On.
Tap Sign In.
Enter your mobile number with country and region codes. If Skype for Business can't use a Wi-Fi or cellular data network to make an audio or video call, you'll be called at this number and connected to the audio portion of the call.
Tap the blue arrow (Next).
You should now be logged in to Skype for Business.