Connecting to Northwestern Wireless on Ubuntu
You should be able to connect automatically to the Northwestern Wireless network with your NetID and NetID password through your Network Preferences on Ubuntu. If you are not prompted to connect, you can manually configure your connection.
- Select the Northwestern wireless network from the Network Manager on the top task bar.
Configure settings as follows:
- Wireless Security: WPA & WPA2 Enterprise
- Authentication: Protected EAP (PEAP)
- Anonymous Identity: Leave blank
- CA Certificate: (None)
- PEAP version: Automatic
- Inner Authentication: MSCHAPv2
- Username: Your NetID
- Password: Your NetID password
- Select Connect to connect to the Northwestern wireless network.