Connecting to Northwestern Wireless on Ubuntu
|"eduroam" will be the primary wireless network at Northwestern on December 20, 2021. The "Northwestern” network/SSID will no longer be a visible choice for connecting to the University’s wireless network during the fall quarter of 2021 and no longer an available connection on December 20, 2021. Learn more about this change. Instructions for Connecting to eduroam on Ubuntu |
- Select the Northwestern wireless network from the Network Manager on the top task bar.
Configure settings as follows:
- Wireless Security: WPA & WPA2 Enterprise
- Authentication: Protected EAP (PEAP)
- Anonymous Identity: Leave blank
- CA Certificate: (None)
- PEAP version: Automatic
- Inner Authentication: MSCHAPv2
- Username: Your NetID
- Password: Your NetID password
- Select Connect to connect to the Northwestern wireless network.