[Blurb] Deleting wireless profile using Windows command prompt
Deleting wireless profile using Windows command prompt
- Press the Windows key or click on the Start button, then search for cmd.
- Right-click the Command Prompt and click Run as Administrator.
- Once Command Prompt is open, type netsh wlan show profiles.
- For every wireless profile with Northwestern in the name (e.g., Northwestern, Northwestern1, Northwestern2), you will need to manually remove them.
- Type netsh wlan delete profile name=Northwestern. Repeat this process for every Northwestern Wireless profile you found.